Still weird things happening on your farms?

Forum Forum Giornalino Still weird things happening on your farms?

Questo argomento contiene 0 risposte, ha 1 partecipante, ed è stato aggiornato da  HarryJenkins 7 mesi, 2 settimane fa.

• Autore
    Articoli

HarryJenkins
    Partecipante

Hi,

I got a picture of two cheese in just one box and the game filled two boxes with cheese when I just wanted one. Same thing happened with my ice cream maker. I wanted one banana split and now it is making FOUR of them. It just kept filling in boxes! Other times I try to feed or pick up stuff from the animals and the feed or harvest symbol just disappears and I have to go and get it again. Same with harvesting and planting crops. The symbol will just stop working and disappear and I have to go get it out of the menu again (if it will come out…sometimes it won’t even drag out!) Mine doesn’t act like it is freezing, it acts more like the touch controls are all wonkie. Is this what you are experiencing? If my experience is unique then I shouldn’t be waiting for an update but maybe I got a corrupted download or something like that?

Please help.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1717639-Still-weird-things-happening-on-your-farms
    Technology Marketing Explainer

Thanks

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.