Hi-Rez install error

Forum Forum Progetti Artistico-culturali Hi-Rez install error

Questo argomento contiene 0 risposte, ha 1 partecipante, ed è stato aggiornato da  spadekevin 5 mesi, 3 settimane fa.

• Autore
    Articoli

spadekevin
    Partecipante

Hi,

Wanted to install the game though Steam as I usually do, but I stumbled upon some annoying error and gave up. I had to try the other option, by installing from the .exe file. The game didn’t succed to install.
    Maybe beacause I didn’t remove all the data from the previous Steam installation minutes before. I rebooted my PC in safe mode to remove the content because the HiPatchService wouldn’t let me to do so. The first error appeared whilst trying to uninstall from control panel: “An error (-5001 : 0x80070002) has occurred while running the setup. Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and close other applications. If the error still occurs, please contact your vendor: .”
    The next error came when I tried to install the game through the .exe installer again: “The service did not automatically re-start. Please reboot your PC after pressing OK”. I rebooted as prompted. Three times. Nothing. Somehow the ‘Hi-Rez Diagnostics and Support’ and ‘Paladins’ shortcuts manage to be created on desktop, but not working ‘cause there is no folder installed everywhere?

Please help.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?45996-Hi-Rez-install-error
    Telematics Solution Video

Thanks!

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.